Are you looking for the right company to transform your industrial floor coatings with your commercial property? A new floor is no joking matter or easy fix. You only want to rely on the best. So, look no further than All Around Surfaces.
The Basics of Industrial Floor Coatings
When deciding between an industrial floor coating, there are a few options you can go with. The most popular floors include epoxy floor coating, hardwood flooring, tile flooring, vinyl flooring, and polished concrete floors. If you want to find the best floor for your business’s needs, we recommend either an epoxy coating or polished concrete.
Factors to Consider for Your Floor Choice
There is no one-size-fits-all project, even with sure choices like epoxy flooring or polished concrete. You want to review these factors:
- Your surface’s condition – the initial condition of a surface is a significant consideration for most coatings. A floor that’s worn down or cracking likely requires sanding. This is particularly relevant when your floor is older concrete. Consult with your flooring expert before making a choice.
- What your floor will be used for – arguably the most important consideration is acknowledging what your floor will be used for. Will it encounter heavy foot traffic? Will it endure furniture moving around, a forklift or other vehicles, etc.? Will it be exposed to chemicals? Does it need to be slip-resistant for people’s safety, which is especially helpful with elderly folks or children running around? Don’t just blindly select a floor without deciding that your floor choice can handle whatever you need.
- Your budget – ensure that your floor choice works within your budget. Any industrial floor coating should be viewed as an investment for your business, employees, and customers. It’ll likely improve your building’s property value while also enhancing your business’s service. Be sure to work with the right company (like All Around Surfaces) to find high-quality products at an affordable price.
What Distinguishes Our Floors?
All Around Surfaces works with the best products, so you can rest assured you’ll be satisfied with the results. Our floors offer a great, beautiful look while also providing tremendous functionality. You’ll quickly discover how durable, long-lasting, and weatherproof our industrial floors are. We provide satisfaction in all elements with industrial floor coatings.
So, Why Choose All Around Surfaces?
Each job we install is our masterpiece. You won’t find another company that prides itself on honesty, integrity, commitment, and satisfaction like All Around Surfaces. We bring more than 20 years of experience in residential, commercial, and industrial coatings and paintings.
We make every effort, no matter how long it will take, to make the job as “showroom perfect” as we can. Whatever your project is, we’ve got you covered. We offer services in garage floor epoxy, flake flooring, pool decks, basement coating, concrete repair & restoration, concrete polishing, concrete staining, concrete sealing, patio coating, and quartz concrete coating.
All Around Surfaces
- Fully WorkSafe compliant
- Certified coatings specialists
- Highest-rated, local company
- 1-day install
- Fully insured & licensed
- Award-winning service
- Most up-to-date tools and techniques
- We keep the job site neat and clean
- Fast, on-time results. No excuses
Get a Free Estimate Today
Are you ready to take your industrial floor to the next level? Do you want to replace your old, cracking, eyesore floor? Then contact our expert team today to receive a free quote for your industrial floor coating project.
About All Around Surfaces
Based in Sioux City, All Around Surfaces offers a variety of premium flooring, coating, and concrete services. We have a team of certified coating professionals and over 20 years of experience in the business to provide the highest quality service. We are committed to competitive prices, timely installation, and quality, offering a 20-year warranty on all projects